On my epic quest to go and get a pint at the anchor (some reviews here, also see picture in last post) I went for another paddle near Woodseaves. Paddled all the way there and got there, hurrah people in the garden all enjoying a beer / cider and got to the door just as they had closed 🙁
So then had to paddle all the way back and then on to Nordbury Junction which was open but was not that special 🙁
Went out again yesterday for a paddle 🙂
A close up:
Sadly this was closed when we went but should be open at the weekend 🙂
I am just experimenting with Drivel, an gnome online/offline blog editor for Linux 🙂
If all goes well this should appear online! 🙂
edit: this should test the updates….
Just a quicky, to get identi.ca working with pidgin:
1. Enter your gmail address in identi.ca
2. In pidgin add email@example.com as a buddy
3. You will get an authorise request (or 4 🙂 ) just authorise the first one and give it a sane name like Identi.ca
4. Try sending it an IM, this will probably fail with a message :
Identi.ca: [Identi.ca] Unknown user; go to http://identi.ca/settings/im to add your address to your account
5. Look at what username your message went from in my case it was firstname.lastname@example.org/Home
6. Pop back into the Identi.ca web page for IM settings and change your IM name to what ever it sent it as
7. You will get a message from Identi.ca saying basically click on this link to confirm your jabber id.
8. Click on it.